Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: You are going to build an online analytics platform providing insights and data for world's largest brands and media platforms.
The platform ingests billions of events \ tens of TBs per day and makes them available for consumption through an intuitive and highly performant UI.
You will experiment with new and cutting-edge technologies designed for large scale, distributed systems, BigData and AdTech solutions.
- Work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, and tune multiple environments across datacenter and cloud platform (GCP)
- Design, implement and enhance both new products & legacy with features, making sure they all fit nicely in our Continuous Delivery framework and processes
- Focus on infrastructure development and deployment
- GCP, Terraform, Kafka, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Helm
- Agile, Scrum, Pair programming, TDD, Extreme programming, KIS
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains
- Competitive salary
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more
- Flextime schedules
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro